Eyebrow microblading is the best solution to achieving your desired brows. However, before you throw away your brow pencils, pomades, and powders, let’s go over the before care and medical restrictions.
Who is eligible for the procedure, and who we advise receiving further consultation?
Whatever is your desired eyebrow look, microblading can help you achieve your desired permanent eyebrow look. The practice involves using a modern hand tool to deposit pigment under the first few layers of the skin.
The procedure involves zero downtime. The result is perfect natural eyebrows that will last 1-3 years based on your skin type. No more meticulously drawing on your eyebrows every day!
The following conditions will restrict you from having the procedure conducted:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have tested positive for HIV or Hepatitis
- You are under the age of 18 (unless both parents are present and a signed waiver is completed)
We recommend that you call for further consultation if any of the following conditions apply to you:
- You have problematic skin
- You have a serious medical condition
- You have existing permanent makeup
- You are diabetic
- You have allergies to anesthetics
- You have allergies to latex, pigments, dyes, disinfectants, metals or any other sensitivities
In order to achieve optimal results from your eyebrow microblading appointment, the following before care instructions must be adhered to. It is very important to read and understand the Before Care requirements PRIOR to booking your appointment. This will help you determine how far in the future your appointment needs to be scheduled based on your individual situation.
- Stop all Botox, fillers, laser treatments, and chemical peels 30 days prior to appointment
- Stop all blood thinners 48 hours prior to appointment
- Any brow waxing and shaping should be done 2 days prior to appointment
- Any brow tinting should be done 1 week before the appointment
- DO NOT consume alcohol, caffeine or take any blood thinners.
- We will not be able to microblade over any blemishes, sores, and moles in or around the brow area
- If you have been prescribed Accutane in the past, you MUST wait at least one year before considering this treatment
- Avoid tanning 3 days prior to your appointment
- Stop all use of Retina-A, Renova, Lash growth products, and Hydroxyl Acid
We hope this information clarifies who is eligible to receive microblading. This blog is also a great resource about the steps that needs to be taken before your appointment. If you would like to discuss any of the conditions that need further consultation, please contact us.
About Browbeat Studio Advanced Microblading Experts
Our goal is to create the eyebrow that is perfect for you, one that is a work of art! As masters of that art, Browbeat Studio will help you shape your dream eyebrow using the cutting-edge Microblading Technique. If you desire fuller eyebrows or want them better defined, you can trust us to get the job done.
With microblading, you can display your custom natural-looking eyebrow for an extended period of time! No more waking up every day to apply make-up. What this allows you is more freedom, enhanced confidence and greatly reduce the cost spent on eyebrow makeup kits.
Visit our Instagram or Facebook page for before & after photos, FAQs, and more!
Call BrowBeat today on 214 432 3077 to make your Microblading appointment! Book now
Dallas Advanced Microblading Experts
1800 Market Pl Blvd Ste 130
Irving , Texas 75063
Check out our other blogs covering eyebrow microblading information!