Microblading Near Plano, TX
MICROBLADING PLANO EXPERTS
SEMI-PERMANENT MAKEUP SERVICES
MEET THE GIRL’S NEWEST BEST FRIEND MICROBLADING PLANO
- Do you spend around 30 minutes in front of the mirror every day just to perfect your brows?
- Do you sometimes forget that you’ve drawn your brows on, and you end up rubbing it off because of sweat?
- Do you want to hear compliments like “Wow girl, your brows are on fleek!”?
Okay then, I’m going to share with you a secret… or maybe not a “secret” anymore. Introducing, the girl’s newest best friend: Microblading Plano!
Manual Microstroking, sometimes referred to as:
– Brow Micropigmentation
– Hand Method Eyebrow Permanent Makeup
– Feather Brows
– 3D-6D Brows
– Cosmetic Tattooing
– Eyebrow Embroidery
The technique originated in Asia and has become very popular in the last few years all across the world. Manual Microstroking is done by using a unique hand-held tool with a small row of very fine needles that deposit pigment into the epidermis by slicing, feathering strokes. This creates very crisply, fine hair strokes that don’t blur after healing like you would experience with a traditional permanent makeup machine.
This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present. People suffering from alopecia, trigonometrically or any other condition that causes hair loss benefit greatly from micro-blading, as well as people who simply aren’t happy with their eyebrows.
The results are a natural, flawless, fuller-looking brow. Initially, the brows appear darker but fade significantly over a two-week period. It is absolutely crucial to have a touch up done, as it is very difficult to predict how well the skin will retain the pigment.
The results can last anywhere from 11 to 18 months, depending on different factors affecting the procedure. However, a touch up once a year is recommended to retain the shape and saturation of pigment.
Advantages of microblading Plano:
- Hair strokes are 3 times thinner and more realistic than semi-permanent makeup hair strokes.
- Remains of 11-18 months, the pigment does not change color.
- There is no tattoos effect.
- The procedure is painless and is performed much faster than micropigmentation
- Very low labor costs.
- Fusion is avoided.
This is why micro-blading is the option of choice for most people who wants to have flawless eyebrows.
The durability of microblade pigment under the skin is around one to two years, depending on each client. After this time, a touch up can be done to refresh the color and the shape of the eyebrows.
Once the process has been done, you can expect a lot of benefits:
- First, your colleagues will comment on how perfect your brows look.
- Second, and more important, you will feel the incredible sense of confidence. You are sure that your brows are looking beautiful during any time of the day.
- Third, you will feel a sense of empowerment which translates into better performance in the workplace. That means better chances of success.
Book with Microblading Plano experts near you in Texas. Call BrowBeat on 214 432 3077 or visit browbeatstudio.com to book your Microblading appointment.
1800 Market Pl Blvd Ste 130 Irving , Texas 75063
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM